Tar Laila Floor Rug
The Laila rug is unique and individual. Being handwoven with beautiful variants in the yarn which results in a rug that is individual.
- Each rug is made from yarn space dyed with a spectrum of sandy tones – from a darker shell colour through to a lighter beach sand tone.
- Expect the mix and weighting of the various colours to change with each individual rug.
- Some may have more of the darker shell brown tones, and some may have more of the lighter tones.
- Handwoven by Artisans to our exclusive designs
- Hard wearing with full cotton backing and edging.
Care Instructions:- We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and a paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.